Please upgrade your browser.
Farm Camp April 1-5, 2019
04/01/2019 09:00 AM - 04/05/2019 03:00 PM PT
Spring Break Camps 2019: Farm Camp
For children going into 1st-3rd grades in the 2019-2020 school year
Join us this Spring at the Outback Farm at WWU as we plant and tend vegetables, prepare delicious food straight out of the garden, visit with chickens, and learn through hands-on exploration and experimentation. Count on dirty hands, silly stories, and yummy fresh-from-the-garden snacks! Our 2018-2019 Food Educator team will be leading the fun!
April 1-5, 2019
- Sibling discount: For your first child select "1 Child" and for your second (or third, fourth, etc.!) select "1 Sibling" for the discounted price. Sibling discount is only applicable for a registration fee of an equal or lesser value.
- Scholarships: To apply for a need-based scholarship click here
- Account creation: Consider creating an account with a login and password to make the registration process easier in the future - this option is on the registration page
- Waitlist: Camps require a minimum of 6 kids to run. We will contact you if the camp numbers are low and offer you either a refund or the opportunity to switch to a different camp. If a camp is full, you will be given the option to be added to the waitlist. If a space opens up, we will notify you and collect payment at that time to secure your space.
- T-shirts and other merchandise: Would your child (or you!) like a Common Threads t-shirt? Please visit our online store to make a purchase. We also have aprons, mugs, and baby onesies. You can either pick up in advance from our office or we will bring it on the first morning of camp.
Visit our website to download the Camp Family Handbook for all logistical details (e.g. drop-off and pick-up, what to bring, cancellation policy, etc.)