Please upgrade your browser.
Camp Honey: Investigating Pollinators April 1-5, 2019
04/01/2019 09:00 AM - 04/05/2019 03:00 PM PT
Spring Break Camps 2019: Camp Honey - Investigating Pollinators
For children age 8-11
Let's talk about pollinators this Spring! Join us as we explore the Outback at WWU, looking for signs of Spring and pollinator habits including the beehives located on the south end of the farm. In addition to planting, harvesting, cooking, and eating some delicious lunches, our special focus will be on learning about the important role that bees and other pollinators play in the garden. And the buzz is that at least a few of the snacks prepared will feature honey!Our 2018-2019 Food Educator team will be leading the fun!
April 1-5, 2019
- Sibling discount: For your first child select "1 Child" and for your second (or third, fourth, etc.!) select "1 Sibling" for the discounted price. Sibling discount is only applicable for a registration fee of an equal or lesser value.
- Scholarships: To apply for a need-based scholarship click here
- Account creation: Consider creating an account with a login and password to make the registration process easier in the future - this option is on the registration page
- Waitlist: Camps require a minimum of 6 kids to run. We will contact you if the camp numbers are low and offer you either a refund or the opportunity to switch to a different camp. If a camp is full, you will be given the option to be added to the waitlist. If a space opens up, we will notify you and collect payment at that time to secure your space.
- T-shirts and other merchandise: Would your child (or you!) like a Common Threads t-shirt? Please visit our online store to make a purchase. We also have aprons, mugs, and baby onesies. You can either pick up in advance from our office or we will bring it on the first morning of camp.
Visit our website to download the Camp Family Handbook for all logistical details (e.g. drop-off and pick-up, what to bring, cancellation policy, etc.)