Please upgrade your browser.
Camp Pasta June 24-28, 2019
Summer Camps 2019: Camp Pasta
For kids currently in 3rd-5th grade (or entering 4th-6th grade in September 2019)
Pasta, who doesn't love it? Spaghetti, Linguini, Ravioli...what's the story behind all those crazy shapes and sizes? And how about those yummy sauces? Could we make our own marinara or pesto straight from the garden? Through careful observation and experimentation in the garden, in the kitchen, and on field trips, we will explore pasta as well as a number of other delcious, healthful foods. The week culminates in a home-grown pasta feed, families invited. Gluten free options? Of course! Our 2018-2019 Food Educator team will be leading the fun!
June 24-28, 2019
- Sibling discount: For your first child select "1 Child" and for your second (or third, fourth, etc.!) select "1 Sibling" for the discounted price. Sibling discount is only applicable for a registration fee of an equal or lesser value.
- Scholarships: To apply for a need-based scholarship click here
- Account creation: Consider creating an account with a login and password to make the registration process easier in the future - this option is on the registration page
- Waitlist: Camps require a minimum of 6 kids to run. We will contact you if the camp numbers are low and offer you either a refund or the opportunity to switch to a different camp. If a camp is full, you will be given the option to be added to the waitlist. If a space opens up, we will notify you and collect payment at that time to secure your space.
- T-shirts and other merchandise: Would your child (or you!) like a Common Threads t-shirt? Please visit our online store to make a purchase. We also have aprons, mugs, and baby onesies. You can either pick up in advance from our office or we will bring it on the first morning of camp.
Visit our website to download the Camp Family Handbook for all logistical details (e.g. drop-off and pick-up, what to bring, cancellation policy, etc.)